Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Therapy #2

I had my second phototherapy session yesterday. They kept me at the same time since I had mild burning after my first one. I was still feeling a bit sensitive and burned after yesterdays session. Today I was fine though, so I'm going to have them increase the time for tomorrow's session.

I don't know if its related, but I have troubles with my contacts after my sessions. I wear the goggles, face shield, and close my eyes, but after both sessions they've felt weird. I've had headaches and pressure behind my eyes.

Tomorrow's session is after work, but on Friday I'm going in the middle of the day. I'm a little worried about being sensitive while I have to go back to work.

Note to self: bring bag with soft clothes, sunscreen, lipbalm, and liners to work

No comments:

Post a Comment