Tuesday, May 22, 2018

NBUVB times

I've been keeping track of the times that my NbUVB treatments go for on this second round of treatment. During the first round, I only went up to about a minute and a half. So far I'm up to 2 minutes 20 seconds with a probable goal of around 3 minutes.



I'll post updates (maybe) as I go along. So far I've been going twice a week since March 27th. The real values they go off of are dosages in milliJoules, but they don't tell me that unless I ask for it. The graph is of the length of time the treatment is (because they do tell me that each time). For example, the last treatment may look like a decrease (it was 6 seconds shorter), but that's just because the machine was operating differently that day. The last treatment was actually the same dose as the one before because I burned at 2 minutes 20 seconds, so instead of increasing it again, they kept it the same dose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.How are you?Does NVUVB treatment helping you?I have my spots on my belly area,torso and upper legs.I have doing sunbath,it makes my spots little bit pinky and some invisible so far visible.I look like a leopard. :).Anyway I would be happy to keep this disease on the skin surface...or to live with it until my kids are big enough to take care of themselves.Best regards!

    ReplyDelete